David E. Goldman
David represents employers in connection with a wide range of employment and labor law issues. Prior to joining the private sector, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Steven. R. Schwab, and the Honorable Christy M. Hormann in Freeborn County District Court. David has significant experience with labor union disputes, employment discrimination and general litigation defense.
Main Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Labor Relations
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- State of Wisconsin (2021)
- State of Minnesota (2022)
- State of Illinois (2021)
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. (2021)
- Marquette University, B.A. (2018)
Hobbies and Interests
Travel, sports, and playing the drums.