Patrick D. Busch
Patrick represents employers in connection with a variety of employment and labor law issues. Prior to joining the private sector, he served as a senior attorney with the in-house legal counsel for a government agency. He has significant experience with disputes with labor unions, proceedings before state and federal administrative agencies, and general litigation defense. Earlier in his career, Patrick served as a law clerk with the Anoka County District Court.
Main Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Labor Relations
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota (2014)
- State of Missouri (2011) (inactive)
- State of Minnesota (2012)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, J.D. (2011)
- Grinnell College, B.A. (2008)
Hobbies and Interests
Rock and ice climbing, running, and playing the piano.