In a global economy, companies frequently need to recruit, manage, and relocate employee resources across national borders. However, constantly-changing immigration policies, combined with increased government focus on immigration enforcement, can impair efficient and necessary employment immigration. Peters, Revnew, Kappenman & Anderson, P.A. helps clients navigate this complex process.
Our attorneys leverage deep knowledge of immigration law and policy to help clients operate seamlessly and without disruption. Whether working with a multinational company bringing in overseas personnel or a local business recruiting foreign workers, we can steer the client through the regulatory and bureaucratic maze without costly disruptions. Our comprehensive employment-based immigration services include:
- Acquiring temporary, nonimmigrant work visas for foreign professionals, skilled workers, and foreign nationals
- Obtaining employment-based permanent residence (green cards) for foreign national employees
- Assisting with E-Verify compliance
- Auditing Form I-9 employee verifications
- Responding to state and federal investigations and audits
We welcome you to learn more about all of our legal services for employers. Contact Peters, Revnew, Kappenman & Anderson, P.A. for additional information about our immigration practice.