Breakfast Briefing - Legislative Updates
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Cost: $25 per attendee
7:30 a.m. Check-in & Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. Program
9:15 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Questions
Join Peters, Revnew, Kappenman & Anderson, P.A. Managing Shareholder Greg Peters to discuss recent legislative updates. Topics to be discussed include the following:
- Ban on Non-Compete Agreements
- Ban on Pay History Inquiries
- Upcoming MN OSHA Penalty Increases
- State-Wide Earned Safe and Sick Time
- Parenting Leave
- State-Funded Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Cannabis Legalization: Employment-Related Implications
- Accommodating Nursing Mothers, Lactating Employees, and Pregnancy
- Contractor Liability for Wage Theft
- Minimum Wage Updates
To register, please complete the form. We accept credit card payments through PayPal or if you would prefer to mail in a check, skip the PayPal payment and we will invoice you after submitting your online registration. Please feel free to contact Melissa Gross at email@example.com or 952-921-4610 with questions.
1.50 HRCI general credits have been applied for.
Sorry registration has been closed.